- October 22, 2017: Snacks with your Sweeties! PJ Library/Jewish Food Experience Hands on Parent and Child Cooking. Bender JCC in Rockville, MD, 3-4:30.
Currently SOLD OUT.
- COOKING CAMP. Week 1, Ages 5-8 [SOLD OUT].
Week 2 – August 21: Ages 8-13, 9am-3pm. [SOLD OUT].
For more information, click here. (For more information for next year email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- May 11, 2017; Snacks for your Sweeties! At Bender JCC in Rockville, MD. Sponsored by PJ Library and Jewish Food Experience. Read the blog!
- Summer Camp Fruit Funshops at Camp Gan Israel of Silver Spring and Gan Izzy Bethesda, among others
- February 5, 2017: Tu b’Shevat Fruit Funshop for Friendship Circle of Maryland
- January 22, 2017: Fruit Funshop for Berman Hebrew Academy Sunday Fun Day
- January 22, 2017: I’ll be one of the local cookbook authors/bloggers/Jewish foodies manning a sampling table (using my recipe) at the Pre-Super Bowl Sampling Extravaganza at Moti’s Market (in partnership with Jewish Food Experience).
- January 7, 2017 (6:30-7:45pm at Chabad of Potomac): Friendship Circle Miami 2017 Fundraiser
- November 20, 2016: Fruit Funshop for Friendship Circle of Maryland
- November 16: Holiday Boutique at Beverly Farms in Potomac, MD
Create your own fun event!
Are you looking to bring a valuable and fun experience to your child’s school; your neighborhood, your mom’s group, your house of worship, etc.? Or maybe a special event, party or gathering (girls night, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday, family fun)?
- Fruit and veggie art birthday parties and workshops
- 10 tips, tricks and tools to make fruits and veggies fun for kids and easy for grown-ups!
- Healthy Cooking demo night
- How to get dinner on the table in 15 minutes or less
- Comprehensive Healthy Shabbaton
- “Help! My kid is a vegetarian!”
- Fun/healthy kitchen tools demonstration
- Healthy Shabbat substitutions
- Chinese Shabbat in an hour
- 3 Steps to a Healthy Family and a Healthy You
- 3 Secrets to Sanity in the Kitchen
- Fruit Funshops for preschool through seniors
- Green Smoothie workshops
- Simple cooking for college students and new graduates (Everyday dinners, Healthy Snacks and Shabbat/Holidays)
All programs can be tailored for a Girls Night Out, couples, children or whole family audience. Please also be in touch to discuss custom programs for your audience and its needs. Finally, programs can include 1 or giving each participant a set of my books.
Email me at Natasha@HealthyFamilyHealthyYou.com to start a conversation about your goals and what would be best for your organization. I will then send you more details and my specific recommendations.
I look forward to hearing from you!
We absolutely love Natasha’s fruit and veggie art funshop. Natasha is a gifted individual who is able to make the kids really excited about eating healthy food. The children love experimenting and playing with the fruit and veggies and most of all they can’t wait to eat it. Natasha is extremely engaging and dynamic and has all the kids glued to her and carefully listening to what she’s saying. The instructions are very clear and simple and fun for the kids to do. The workshops are very hands-on and multi-sensory. She chooses age-appropriate activities that are both cool and delicious! Our campers are always asking when it’s fruit and veggie art time. This funshop is truly every parents’ dream!
-Co-Director of Camp Gan Israel of Bethesda, Nechama Geisinsky
I had a great time at Natasha’s workshop! It was a fun “Girls’ Night Out” and I learned about (and got to sample) yummy and healthy recipes and ideas for feeding the family and entertaining. I love Natasha’s healthy revolution she’s starting! That we as a community should eat better and take care of each other better by serving healthful foods at our homes and communal events!
–Veggie Lovin’ Mama in Silver Spring (Stephanie Frumkin)
Just this morning I packed a Cucumber Kabob for my daughter’s lunch, an idea straight out of Natasha’s workshop last week! I enjoyed the beautiful presentation, nutritious recipes, and the opportunity to “handle” (smell and taste) some new ingredients before shopping for them. It was a great night and perfectly in line with my goals for my family’s eating. Thanks!
-Caryn Moshinsky, Silver Spring